Sunday, November 1, 2009

Welcome St. Pius X Friends and Family
Happy Holidays!

I am so excited to share this opportunity with you.

Whether you are a first time stamper or a seasoned stamper, I'm here to help you. And between now and Christmas, by helping you, we will also be helping the St. Pius family.

For all orders placed with me by St. Pius parishioners between now and Christmas, I will donate 10 percent of the order to the parish.

To place an order, click the link on the right to my personal Stampin' Up Page and place your order. There you can view the current catalogs and promotions plus a variety of projects.

If you would prefer to place your order with me directly or attend one of my classes before the holidays, give me a call or send me an email and we can set up a time to get together.

No comments: